Healthcare IT Advisory & Project Management Services
HealthTech Advisors, Inc. is a U.S. based advisory services firm that specializes in healthcare IT planning, technology design, implementation, and best practice IT service delivery.
The principals of HealthTech Advisors have decades of enterprise level experience working with hospitals and multi-hospital healthcare systems with more than 4,000 beds in the United States and internationally. The have also worked with numerous academic medical centers and previously as leaders of large healthcare consulting firms. The principals have also had extensive experience working and living internationally.
The firm’s principals have relationships with consulting experts and specialists in all areas of healthcare technologies from data networking and system security to selection and implementation of electronic health record (EHR) systems. The principals have business relationships with hundreds of people in the U.S. and across the world that are carefully selected to participate in projects and to best support our clients.
The core services and major competencies of HealthTech Advisors includes the following and more:
- Information technology planning, selection and implementation for new hospitals and clinics
- EHR selection, planning and implementation (Cerner, Epic, others)
- Healthcare IT vendor management and contract negotiation for procurement, services and support
- Strategic Project Prioritization supporting IS Governance
- Reducing healthcare IT costs and elevating levels of service
- Technical project program leadership to achieve success in terms of on-time delivery of requirements aligned with project budgets
- Leveraging technology convergence for optimized service delivery and data visibility
- Data center design, specification and provisioning management